- I’m still here. Still alive. Still kicking. Bored out of my mind, but here.
- I applied to dozens of places, looking for summer work. No one hired me. Ah well.
- I’m thinking of studying in London during one semester of my junior year. This means I have to work extra hard this upcoming year to boost my GPA so I can get into the better of the three available schools. More on that at a different time.
- I read The Perks of Being a Wallflower. As I read it, I was enthralled, but when I finished it, I realized I didn’t really like it as much as I thought I would. Maybe it’s better suited for younger teens and I’m just too old and jaded for that. The playlist Charlie gives in the book is quite nice, however.
- On a related note, I’m planning on watching the film adaptation of Perks because it’s a pretty well-known fact that I have a massive girl-crush on Emma Watson. (And Kate Middleton, but that’s a different story.)
- I’m now attempting to read Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace. I’ve never encountered a book I had difficulty reading… until now. Onward.
- I HAVE TANLINES! Thank goodness. 😀 If nothing else comes from this summer, I’ll at least be nice and brown come my return to school in August.
It makes me a little sad that I’ve left this blog inactive for such an extended period of time, so if anyone has any ideas of something I could blog about, please let me know!